We offer free presentations to local businesses, civic groups, schools, and other types of groups and organizations. Our presentations last 15-30 minutes and cover a wide variety of topics:
- Electrical Safety - How to stay safe in & around your home.
- Careers in Public Power – Learn about the types of jobs available in electric utilities, and how to prepare for them.
- Our Hydropower System – Learn about the hydropower system that provides about 80% of the power used by PUD customers.
- Public Power Trivia Contest – Learn about the benefits of public power.
- Energy Efficiency at Home - Quick tips for saving energy.
- Your PUD - Learn about the history of Columbia River PUD, and about our vision for the future.
- Custom Topics – If you would like to request a topic that isn’t on this list, feel free to contact us and suggest it.
- Presentations are generally available between 7:00AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Some exceptions are made for larger groups.
- Presentations require a minimum of 15 attendees.
- A short electronic survey will be sent to get your feedback.
- Please make your request at least 30 days prior to your desired presentation date.
In conjunction with the Bonneville Power Administration, we also offer presentations for students. See BPA’s website for information about the types of classroom education presentations that are available.
Request a Presentation
Call PUD Communication Specialist Libby Calnon at (503) 366-3264 or submit this form: