Personal tools

  • My Bill
  • Customer Service
  • Ways to Save
  • Clean Energy
  • Stay Safe
  • My PUD
  • Home > Customer Service > Start, Stop or Move Your Service

    Start, Stop or Move Your Service

    Start Electric Service
    How to sign up for Electric Service from the PUD at an existing residence.
    Stop Electric Service
    To cancel electric service, call Customer Accounts at (503) 397-0590, email, or stop by our office.
    Transfer Electric Service
    How to move your electric service from one location served by the PUD to another location served by the PUD.
    Form Folder New Residential Account Application
    Apply for an electric account with Columbia River People's Utility District.
    Contact Us

    24-Hour Outages & Emergencies
    (503) 397-1844

    24-Hour Pay By Phone
    (503) 397-0590

    Business Hours
    8 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F
    (See holidays

    Customer Accounts 
    (503) 397-0590

    Energy Services
    (503) 366-5470

    (503) 397-0760

    (503) 366-3242

    General Information
    (503) 397-1844